So, Ghostlightning and I did our first videocast on Fuzakenna TV! And it was a ton of fun, especially with the live chat going on through it. Even though whether we stayed on topic at all is debatable! It was supposed to be a war, but then it just became us fanboying, showing our tits, and I got to somewhat meet his wife. It’s worth it just to hear GL’s funny accent and my awesome fanservice. Summary: Anime is the best fanboying, Bemboo Leaf Rhapsody was great, and I’ll be making 20 Eureka Seven posts!
TO WATCH THE SHOW: Go to Fuzakenna TV, click the ON-DEMAND button, and click on WE REMEMBERED LOVE – GHOSTLIGHTNING AND DIGITALBOY
– Opening Theme: Love is War, Hatsune Miku
– Digitalboy fanservice
– The battle begins
– We completely get off on a tangent about making anime
– Ghostlightning brings in his wife
– We end things because they are getting old, GL wraps it up
– We end up talking about Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody somehow
– Ending Theme: Konata Healing Springs
Remember to put the disclaimer in. “Warning, partial nudity.”
Then watch it rack up the hits with the guys only to have them go WTF!